There is no content to display.
I am an Internationally Certified Business and Lifestyle coach committed to helping women entrepreneurs ditch the stress and overwhelm game so they can enjoy the life and business they have – their true purpose with ease.
Through my individual programs and free resources, my mission is to help women all over the world to create a lifestyle that encourages them to work to live rather than the other way around which to me is not much fun!
Who am I really ?
I am an internationally certified Business and Lifestyle coach, entrepreneur, former stress addict and wife.
Most importantly, I’ve been right where you are and I want to help you.
My story…the abridged version
I managed at the ripe old age of …well let’s just say I am still under 40…two successful careers because after all doesn’t everybody need a midlife crisis at 25? Most recently before branching off to begin my businesses my career had me working in the world of hotels and resorts in remote locations. Though I nailed responsibility at a young age managing multiple departments in property development to then renounce that and land myself to become an expert in the land of remote resorts I felt that I was constantly waiting for the “next big thing” to make me feel happy and fulfilled.
I spaced out that over a 10 year period on that stress scale that I had ticked a few boxes twice over (plane crashes, fire, floods, death, cyclones – you name it) and to be honest I was so stressed I couldn’t even enjoy the most important things in life.
In a nutshell, I became a sick and not very nice person to be around!
It took me a few years but finally I realised that this just wasn’t living and if I continued to be addicted to stress and work I was NEVER going to be happy and it was time to take drastic action.
Action came to me in the form of a lot of education, experience and boundaries… some pretty crystal clear clarity about what my values were and how/why I needed to listen and live them.
I started to notice my anxiety, stress and general overwhelm reduced and I really started to only do what I wanted to do in my business. Instead of listening to all the should’s I decided to work out what I could.
And what I know for sure is I can help you go from a stressed out little bunny in your business and life to actually loving it – because I’ve been there and get it…
Interested in working with me?
Want to know more? – click here to learn more.
If you are ready – click here to get started.
If you are still not convinced and you want to hear what others are saying about me – click here
TEN THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
- As a kid I was obsessed with boxers – hello Muhammad Ali and Rocky…I had my mum make me a dressing gown with a hood on it so I could run around re-enacting Rocky practicing my shadow boxing and skipping to eye of the tiger. The fighting spirit started early…
- I play the piano… I studied for years and got distinctions and all the rest. The most heartbreaking thing about my time playing the piano was the singing. To complete your exams for piano you have to sing notes and much to my horror my piano teacher announced quite clearly that I could not sing a note in tune – good bye child hood dreams of being the next Kylie Minogue.
- I have webbed toes. My second and third toe are joined about half way and I cannot swim faster.
- When I first met my husband his love of country music used to drive me so crazy I literally questioned whether we could continue and now I sort of like it too (just don’t tell him).
- I’ve never eaten a chico roll which I am told as an Australian this is somewhat of a mean feat.
- I love pink – I was once asked what colour scooter would I like for my work and I cheekily responded pink. Can you just imagine how excited I was when I got a pink scooter. It then became a daily challenge to coordinate my outfits to my pink scooter.
- I am a walking contradiction of being obsessed with low-tox eating but unable to give up high-tox champagne.
- For three and a half years my husband and I were the managers and lived in a place called XXXX Island. An island for beer drinkers and seen in the media as the ultimate destination for a “blokes only” get away. It truly was a once in a lifetime experience that I will treasure forever.
- I have lived through not just one but 2 category 5 cyclones, mass floods and fire whilst living on small islands in the Barrier Reef – crisis management anyone?
- I am addicted to buying all of the latest exercise trends on the market. My husband has warned me if the latest purchase ends up as a clothes hanger or dust collector I am banned from purchasing for evermore.
THE OFFICIAL BIO
AKA The Write-About-Yourself-In-The-Third-Person Version
Melanie is a Internationally Certified Business and Lifestyle Coach and Entrepreneur, committed to helping women entrepreneurs ditch the stress and overwhelm so they can enjoy the life and business they have – their true purpose with ease.
Using her skills of coaching, business mentoring and life experience she supports go-getting entrepreneurs who are stuck by helping them understand their values and that life and business can be on their terms.
Melanie Wheatley is a introverted extrovert, former stress addict and a power-house for purposeful action. She has coordinated the aftermath of plane crashes, mass evacuations due to floods, fire and cyclones. Quite literally if you want to see something done and done well she will make it happen. It’s these skills that transfer to make her a source of knowledge and inspiration for her clients. She is #anti-hustle and firmly believe’s that life should be easy, business should be fun and there is no such word as can’t!
When she’s not writing about herself in third person, you can find her spending too much time on Instagram planning her next holiday, chatting to her friends while enjoying a glass of bubbles or dancing as if she is a rock star in her own office with a hairbrush as the microphone. Check out her stories, tips, inspiration on business and life at www.melaniewheatley.com
(You know you want to and you’ll be glad you did.)