There is no content to display.
YOU SHOW confidence EVERY DAY
TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS
You’re not alone and I can help you figure out how to feel on the inside exactly what the outside is showing the rest of the world.
I’m Melanie Wheatley and my passion is helping strong bold women create an action plan so they can move forward and live the life they deserve..
I spent a long time being that loud, successful and seemingly confident woman but inside I really didn’t believe a word of praise that was given to me. I doubted my skills and my strengths, I didn’t know what I wanted in life. I got in such a rut that I completely lost sight of who I was and I became a person I didn’t love or even recognise.
After more than a couple of really big messy melt downs (#slowlearner) I decided it was time to embrace my inner tree hugging/Dalai Lama self. Personal Development. I spent some time discovering and learning who I was and what my genius was that I bring to this world, I stopped judging myself because it turns out I am pretty awesome and more importantly I stopped placing value on what I thought other people were thinking or saying about me. I began my coaching studies with an ICF registered body so I could help women like me.
I’ve helped my clients to some awe inspiring a-ha moments, I’ve helped them get out of their rut, and most importantly I have helped them believe that they CAN do anything they want.
I work with my clients 1:1 over a three month or six month period – CLICK here to learn more.
If you are ready to change your mindset and believe you are that fabulous woman you hear other people talking about – click here to get started.
If you are still not convinced and you want to hear what others are saying about me – click here
TEN THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
- As a kid I was obsessed with boxers – hello Muhammad Ali and Rocky…I had my mum make me a dressing gown with a hood on it so I could run around re-enacting Rocky practicing my shadow boxing and skipping to eye of the tiger. The fighting spirit started early…
- I play the piano… I studied for years and got distinctions and all the rest. The most heartbreaking thing about my time playing the piano was the singing. To complete your exams for piano you have to sing notes and much to my horror my piano teacher announced quite clearly that I could not sing a note in tune – good bye child hood dreams of being the next Kylie Minogue.
- I have webbed toes. My second and third toe are joined about half way and again much to my childhood horror and everyone elses – this did not make me swim faster.
- When I first met my husband his love of country music used to drive me so crazy I literally questioned whether we could continue and now I sort of like it too (just don’t tell him)
- I’ve never eaten a chico roll which I am told as an Australian this is somewhat of a mean feat
- I love pink – I was once asked what colour scooter would I like for my work and I cheekily responded pink. Can you just imagine how excited I was when I got a pink scooter. It then became a daily challenge to coordinate my outfits to my pink scooter.
- People often say I like to talk A LOT and once I thought this was an insult and now I kind of just high five myself because I am being true to me and I am not sorry.
- For three and a half years my husband and I were the managers and lived in a place called XXXX Island. An island for beer drinkers and seen in the media as the ultimate destination for a “blokes only” get away. It truly was a once in a lifetime experience that I will treasure forever.
- I have lived through not just one but 2 category 5 cyclones whilst living on small islands in the Barrier Reef
- I am addicted to buying all of the latest exercise trends on the market. My husband has warned me if the latest purchase ends up as a clothes hanger or dust collector I am banned from purchasing for evermore.
THE OFFICIAL BIO
AKA The Write-About-Yourself-In-The-Third-Person Version
Melanie is a multi-passionate Certified Life Coach and a self-confessed stress addict in recovery. She is dedicated to helping women get out of their own way so that they can reach their own zones of genius. Melanie works with strong bold women who need help in creating an action plan so they can project forward and live the life they want. Her coaching is all about freeing mindset blocks, boosting confidence and gaining clarity to get real results.
Melanie Wheatley completed her coaching studies with an internationally (ICF) recognised academy and takes pride for not only her formal studies and certification but also her real life experience as being the key to her successes with her clients.
When she’s not writing about herself in third person, you can find her spending too much time on social media, chatting to her friends while enjoying a glass of bubbles or dancing as if she is a rock star in her own lounge room perhaps with a hairbrush as the microphone. Check out her stories, tips, and inspiration on life, business, and all things extrovert at www.melaniewheatley.com (You know you want to and you’ll be glad you did.)