There is no content to display.
Have you ever wondered what gives successful people the edge? What is it they do that you don’t. There have been many books written on these topic but if you don’t to read the book hopefully below will give you a rundown of what you need to do right now.
Ten Habits of Successful People
- Wake up Early (think Richard Branson whose time clock has been rumoured to be anywhere from 3.45am to 5.30am) – general consensus the early bird really does get the worm.
- Meditate – if this sounds a little woo, I really recommend downloading an app like Calm or Omvana to help you on the way
- Visualisation – What is it you really want, what are you working on? At the end of your meditation take the time to sit and visualise that you are already there. Taste it, feel it. Know that it already is yours.
- Morning Ritual (have you tried my 30 day Miracle Morning challenge in the freebies library?)
- Eat well – easier said than done I know, but don’t put shit in to your body that doesn’t support you.
- Ease up or quit on the booze
- Move your body
- Practice gratitude
- Spend time with people who fill you up – if you got negative juju in your world, ain’t no room for that success.
Want more tips or ideas? Come on over here and let me show you more ACTUAL solutions to creating the life you love!